Monday 11 April 2011

Meet me on Monday


Can't believe it's Monday again already, the weeks just seem to fly past!! If you want to join in just click on the picture above and link to Never Growing Old.

This weeks questions 
Questions:

1.  Who would be your dream celebrity date?
2.  Do you have any food restrictions?
3.  How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
4.  Sausage or bacon?
5.  Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Who would be your dream celebrity date?

I know he is no longer with us, but would have to be Patrick Swayze, my favourite film of all time is Dirty Dancing. It really disturbs my teenage daughter when I start swooning while watching it lol.



2.Do you have any food restrictions?

No, I am lucky that way..but do have to restrict how much chocolate is in the house or I wouldn't eat anything else.

3.How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?

Five minutes to look like this!! Ok, might be stretching the truth a bit, not the first time I have gone out the door before realising I have not brushed my hair.


4.Sausage or bacon.

Would it be greedy to say both? If I had to choose would be sausages.


5.Do you Google, Bling or Yahoo.

Google every time.






5 comments:

  1. You're the third or fourth person to say Swayze. That's amusing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I google too.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *giggle*
    gigglelaughcry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete